Any resident of Milford who may be eligible for an exemption or tax credit for the first time must file a permanent application with the Assessing Department.

Taxpayers must inform the Assessing Department of any change of address or status. Change of Address Form

Blind Exemption
Elderly Exemption
Improvements to Assist Disabled Persons
Residential in Commercial or Industrial Zone
Solar Exemption
Tax Deferral for the Elderly and Disabled
Veterans Tax Credit

Applicants whose property is owned by a trust must complete a Form PA 33 and supply the necessary documentation relevant to the trust.