The Board of Library Trustees are the elected legal representatives of the Wadleigh Memorial Library. They are charged, under NHRSA 202:-A, with overall responsibility for the management of the library for the benefit of the citizens of Milford.
Trustee duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Select, hire and evaluate the Library Director and arbitrate internal personnel issues.
- Determine, with the Director, policies to meet community needs and to govern the operation of the library.
- Obtain sufficient funding from the Town for operation of the library.
- Advocate and promote the development and improvement of library services.
- Serve as a connecting link between library and community, interpreting the one to the other.
- Determine, with the Director, service priorities for annual budgets and long range goals and objectives.
- Expend all monies raised and appropriated for support of the library and render accounts and reports as required.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our policy on Communication with the Board of Library Trustees.
|Kim Paul, Chair||2015|
|Jen Hansen, Secretary||2015|